Telecommunications Engineer Bistrita ID 1104731
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth. We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.Cerinte
• Higher education (license) in the technical, specialized field: electronics, telecommunication, automation or computer science;
• Advanced knowledge about computer networks and telecommunications systems (transmissions, switching, IP networks);
• Experience with installation and configuration of network devices, such as firewalls, switches, routers, other Cisco devices is a plus.
• Progressive experience in fiber optic, telecommunications passive infrastructure or IP networking or IP-Transport field;
• Assess situations, seek multiple perspectives, gather information, if necessary identify key issues, to solve complex problems;
• Customer orientation, very organized and structured, able to coordinate and manage several tasks at the same time
• Must be able to occasionally work in cramped spaces and at heights, primarily inside and outside of remote company and customer facilities;
• Driving license, minimum 1 year experience without incidents;
• Fluent in Romanian, very good English command.
• Configures, installs and puts into operation at the client's location the access equipment necessary for delivering the Premium services: Premium data services (VPN, Internet access services with guaranteed bandwidth, data services for other Telco operators), Premium voice services (PBX, SIP trunks, ISDN Primary), ICT services (especially POS equipment), in order to provide the services according to the contractual obligations and the established standards regarding the quality;
• Performs troubleshooting activities and preventive maintenance at the customer's location, in order to ensure efficient operation of equipment / systems;
• Performs corrective maintenance of equipment installed at the customer's location to provide Premium services using testing equipment, measuring and monitoring to identify the problem;
• Contributes to improving customer satisfaction by reducing the waiting time for the installation of services and the duration of technical troubleshooting.
• Coordinates with system stakeholders, project management and engineering teams on a regular basis and assists with the design and implementation of new solutions and continual improvement of the current network and/or systems facilities;
• Contribute to the development of our team by training colleges about new products / services in the portfolio
• Provides detailed reports on services operational status, and milestones related to projects completion.
• Health Services for you and your family
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
• Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
• Personal and professional development: