Junior Accountant | Sofia, Bulgaria | 8 weeks
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AIESEC in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant | Sofia, Bulgaria | 8 weeks active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Role Description: As a Junior Accountant, you should provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. Backgrounds:
- Analytical thinking
- Client servicing
- Critical Thinking
- Financial management
- Microsoft Excel
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate;
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports;
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records
Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Computer will be provided
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 9 Aug - 30 Sep 2021 (8 Weeks)
- 12 Jul - 3 Sep 2021 (8 Weeks)
- 14 Jun - 6 Aug 2021 (8 Weeks)
- 10 May - 2 Jun 2021 (8 Weeks)
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.