E-Learning Instructional Designer
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The E-Learning Instructional Designer a learning and development professional who uses multi-media tools and platforms to enable the development of learning solutions to support the success of business imperatives. A learning and development professional collaborates with partners to understand their requirements and designs, develops and deploys innovative, flexible solutions via eLearning and other technology that meet customers’ objectives and expectations. Provides end-to-end ownership of learning solutions, from requirements through delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Creating learning items into the system and assignment profiles as per the needs;
- Creates storyboards utilizing templates while applying adult learning theory;
- Leverage instructional design and multi-media skills to design and develop both formal and informal learning solutions utilizing appropriate media;
- Applies innovative thinking and creation solutions that reflect client needs, learner assessment, content and organizational need;
- Develops and/or retools entry- and advanced-level courses, participant & instructor guides, exercises, scenarios, job aids and assessments for a variety of audiences and purposes;
- Manages course projects from inception to completion, by collaborating with subject matter experts to accurately prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Builds effective relationships as a liaison when determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery; Ensures that all training materials are consistent, easy to understand and well organized;
- Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, course development and evaluation skills;
- Utilizes multimedia technology and authoring tools, as available;
- Continuously learns new features of development tools and software;
- Performs quality assurance testing during the development life cycle of educational programs, products and services;
- Performs research on a broad array of topics to ensure educationally-sound content for learning solutions.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or e-learning systems is helpful;
- Proficient in learning solution development tools and standards;
- Able to use Allianz internal authoring and graphics tools;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. PowerPoint);
- Strengths in designing, organizing and writing materials from sketch;
- Functional knowledge of instructional design methodologies;
- Background in audio or video editing area would be a plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken; other foreign (especially German) language is considered a plus;
- Degree in a technical discipline preferred;
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in teaching, training, writing or web technology.
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, including ability to troubleshoot;
- Strong work ethic; demonstrates end-to-end accountability.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.