Senior Demand Planner
STUDIO MODERNA is the leading omni-channel e-commerce and direct to consumer platform in Central and Eastern Europe, with vertically-integrated network reaching more than 300 million consumers across 20 countries, with headquarters in Slovenia and over 6000 employees across the globe and 310+ retail stores across CE Europe. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyable international brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Walkmaxx, Top Shop, LiveActive, Wellneo, Rovus, Kosmodisk.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower smart people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business.
We believe in helping our people reach their full potential. That is why continuous learning, new skill development and real time feedback are increasingly integral to our culture.
Great brands, clear vision, amazing people...
For more information about our company, please visit the websites www.studio-moderna.com and www.dormeo.ro.
As our Senior Demand Planner, you will be responsible for optimizing Supply Chain and Commercial performance through accurate sales forecasting, using various statistical methods, software tools, as well as close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Logistics teams.
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and continuously improving the activities of the demand-planning department.
• Bachelor degree level;
• Experience in logistics and work with stocks (minimum 3 years);
• Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills;
• Excellent communication qualities;
• English level advanced;
• MS Excel - advanced level;
• Good forecasting skills and good knowledge in inventory management.
• You will be responsible for planning and continuously improving the activities of the demand planning department;
• You will implement efficient strategies for managing the company's stocks and propose measures to optimize / improve the activity flow;
• You will ensure that demand is appropriately forecasted and maintained in all circumstances;
• You will provide consulting and support to the sales departments regarding inventory management and planning;
• Communicates closely with sales, marketing and logistics.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package;
• Real chances of being promoted in a multinational company;
• Constant professional training;
• More vacation days for company seniority;
• Medical subscription to a private clinic;
• 7Card/World Class discounts;
• Company’s products discounts;
• International know-how;
• Career path with continuous professional training;
• Friendly and dynamic organizational climate.
Studio Moderna SA (the company), as operator, processes your personal data in order to select and recruit for the vacancies of the company. According to the legislation in force, you benefit from the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability, opposition, not to be subject to individual automated decisions, to address the Supervisory Authority.