Human Resource Information Specialist (HRIS) Intern
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.
We’re looking for a Human Resource Information Specialist (HRIS) Intern for our human resources. This is a paid position, full-time, with possibility to work remotely, and responsible for HR technology and data systems.
- Prepare, maintain, and update employee data for the HR information system.
- Process and maintain periodic reports of employee record data and develop reports.
- Technical guidance and direction to administrative, technical, and support staff on the operation and maintenance of the human resources data systems.
- Work closely with the HR team to administer and support all HR system technologies and enhancements that improve HR operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists with projects such as data and workflow management, performance and compensation administration, learning management design, and training, and act as a liaison between Human Resources, Information Technology, Benefits, and Payroll to support HR projects.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in IT, HR, computer science or related field.
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues as well as develop and implement strategies to address problem areas with human resource technology.
- Possess a drive to improve current workflow and productivity via technology and a desire to learn and teach new technologies.
- Technology vendor management experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with the AGILE project workflow.
- Proven experience developing, testing and analyzing a human resources software.
Apply by March 25th, 2021
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian Group will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.