Second Level Support with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Second Level Support with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Strong verbal communication skills in German (C1/C2) and English (B2)
• Strong reporting and analysis skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Overview of support and maintenance
• Should have good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills
• System analysis skills for IT troubleshooting
• Conscientiousness and high accuracy in work
• Service orientation
• Flexible attitude and can do attitude
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Operating Systems Knowledge
• Knowledge of IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar)
• Know How business support
Typical outputs :
• Resolved incidents, service requests and queries
• Documentation of workflow
• Interaction with involved parties like application support or business departments or external parties and with the IT teams and other stakeholders for incident closure/ request fulfilment
• Define priority of incidents and follow up
• Issue escalations proactively to management or IT support whenever necessary
• Co-ordinate and track resolution activities
• Responds to access requests by creating/modifying/deleting accounts and applying role based access rules in assigning application access and user rights
• Takes internal customer calls
• Receives incidents and problems via phone, e-mail or ticket-system regarding all supported UnityMedia applications with the aim of providing direct resolution to the customer or the functional escalation to the responsible 2nd level teams
• Assessing the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership)
• Ensures service level agreements’ fulfilment
• Permanent optimization activities, maintenance and enhancements for own support tools are part of the role.