We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 3+ years Workday experience in multiple areas of functionality
- 3+ years Workday HCM and Business Process configuration
- Experience with specific Workday functionality including Talent, Compensation, Recruiting, etc. is a PLUS
- BIRT experience is a PLUS with specific experience creating letter templates for use in business process launches
- HR business and operational process knowledge is a PLUS
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with proven ability to research, analyze and resolve problems
- Exposure to Workday reporting and calculated fields is a PLUS
- Experience with Workday Security configuration is a PLUS
- MS Office experience is a PLUS
- Strong results and process orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What will you contribute?
This position will support People Technology systems, primarily Workday, from a global perspective with a specific accountability in business process configuration and special projects. Primary focus will be supporting business process changes and special projects regarding system automation and efficiencies. Will serve as a subject matter expert to support various cross-functionality within Workday including HCM, Talent, Compensation, Recruiting, Time Off, etc.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Work directly with users within the HR Community as well as the Business Operations to manage special projects, address inquiries related to Workday functionality including business process configuration and automation options
- Collaborate with various global teams and recommend system process options to establish efficiencies and process improvements
- Fully support HCM functionality to assist users with troubleshooting but also provide insight and suggestions on new configuration/innovation to establish efficiencies
- Provide day-to-day support on standard business processes performed within People Technology suite of systems for the operations.
- Responsible for configuration, testing and implementation of updates to functionality including changes to business processes, data fields, condition rules, etc.
- Support data integrity by supporting audit & analysis of Workday data points
- Research and support Workday security changes
- Demonstrate ability to comfortably manage fluctuating global priorities
- Assist in addressing training needs via job aids or recorded demonstrations of system functionality