HRIS Specialist (Talent & Reward)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs HRIS Specialist (Talent & Reward) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 3+ years Workday experience with specific focus in advanced compensation including configuring, testing & launching annual merit and bonus cycles
- 3+ years Workday experience in talent & performance including configuring, testing & launching periodic review cycles
- Exposure to Workday Security as it pertains to compensation and talent data
- Exposure to Workday Reporting as it pertains to report builds and calculated fields
- BIRT experience is a PLUS with specific exposure in creating and editing compensation statements, talent profiles, etc.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with proven ability to research, analyze and resolve problems
- MS Office experience a PLUS
- Strong results and process orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What will you contribute?
This position will support People Technology systems, primarily Workday, from a global perspective with a specific accountability for advanced compensation and talent/performance administration. Primary focus on system design for compensation and talent processes to include identifying, troubleshooting and implementing solutions for existing configuration and recommending new, innovative approaches.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Serve as global primary point of contact for Workday configuration, maintenance, testing and ongoing administration for Reward and Talent functionality within Workday.
- Support global organization for all compensation and talent/performance related needs to include annual compensation processes, periodic performance reviews, compensation data integrity, secured talent and succession detail, etc.
- Research, analyze, and troubleshoot specific issues and make recommendations on most efficient solutions and process improvements to meet organizational needs
- Perform required configuration updates and ensure proper end-to-end testing for compensation and talent related processes and security
- Demonstrate ability to comfortably manage fluctuating global priorities
- Maintain data integrity by supporting audit & analysis of Reward and Talent data points
- Partner with Reward and Talent Leads for education, communication and training needs as it pertains to Workday process functionality
- Assist in resolving user questions and develop relevant job aids and training to address global needs