Entry-Level Data Shopping Associate Amazon - German speakers
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
Together with our client Amazon, the world leader in e-commerce, we open new opportunities for German +Eng speakers in Bucharest.
We are seeking Data Shopping Associate for our annotation and data analysis operations team. This team plays a critical role in improving Alexa’s natural language understanding (NLU).
· Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English and an Advanced level for German;
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills;
· Computer literate;
· Excellent MS office skills especially MS Excel;
· Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment;
· A Bachelor’s Degree.
· Process annotation & data analysis tasks with high efficiency and quality in a fast paced environment;
· Deliver on assigned key performance indicators like productivity, turnaround time, quality etc;
· The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided;
· Contribute in team initiatives to improve overall process efficiency and quality.
· Open-ended employment contract
· You will work from home until July
· Competitive salary according to the activity developed,
· Full-time job M-F with flexible start hours 7 - 10 AM;
· Dynamic and competitive working environment that offers possibilities for professional grow