AR & Collections Supervisor - French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs AR & Collections Supervisor - French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
The Accounts Receivable and Project Data Maintenance Supervisor is part of the Billing and AR Team of SNC-Lavalin’s Finance Shared Service Centre based in Bucharest, Romania and he/she will report to the Billing and AR Team Leader.
This position is a perfect opportunity for persons willing to further develop their leadership skills. If you are a self-motivated and results-oriented person with great interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit, this position might offer you a new perspective on your career path.
As an Accounts Receivable and Project Data Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities and operations of the Collections, Cash Application and Project Data Maintenance team.
You will ensure that the agents in your teams are following the established working procedures.
The collections activity implies respecting the strategies, in order to recover debts efficiently.
The cash application process involves matching incoming payments to their corresponding customers’ invoices and projects/accounts.
The Project Data Maintenance activity involves opening, updating and closing projects opened in the SNC-Lavalin ERP. Your daily activities will include but are not limited to organizing and planning the workload to ensure timely and accurate execution of the related tasks; support for the team members (credit issues, dispute on invoices, payment applications, etc); measuring team performance and putting in place initiatives to increase process efficiency; ensure collaboration with other departments and teams in order to facilitate providing professional and customer-oriented services.
The Accounts Receivable and Project Data Maintenance Supervisor will report to the Billing and AR Team Lead and will be an active player in the management of the Finance Shared Services Centre, ensuring the service level and quality meet expectations, participating in transitioning additional scope to the Centre, identifying process improvement opportunities and contributing to developing and maintaining up-to-date of training materials and tools.
- Establish work priorities, manage adequately the workload, supervise and manage the AR and Project Data Maintenance team
- Ensure the timely, efficient and accurate execution of all related tasks
- Ensure the team members meet the team/individual targets, complying with established working procedures
- Ensure an efficient and functional backup structure
- Constantly collaborate with all departments involved in the Order to Cash process to make sure that an accurate customer account is maintained
- Achieve and sustain best practices, quality and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Develop strategic KPIs and perform analysis in order to assess the teams performance and progress in their efforts
- Handle escalations and resolve any issues or respond to any internal/external inquiries
- Organize monthly calls/meetings with the internal clients (BU, etc.)
- Manage resources through coaching, on the job training and performance development
- Assist with the recruiting, and ensure adequate staffing of the teams
- Consolidate and promote teamwork
- Identify process improvement opportunities and participate in their implementation
- Maintain up-to-date or create procedures and document new processes as needed
- Previous experience in coordinating/leading projects or teams
- Expertise in the AR and Billing field (collections and cash-app)
- Proficiency in English and French
- Experience in implementing new working procedures, tools and systems
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Experience working in a shared-services / outsourcing environment
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or another ERP system is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong team player
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to set priorities and efficiently organize team workload
- Excellent analytical skills
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Work from Home
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Easter and Christmas bonus & performance bonus
- Team buildings, Fun@Work activities
- Free French language classes
- Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counseling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- CSR & Sport activities
- Flexible working schedule organized in 3 shifts: 09:00 – 18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00* Monday to Friday
*3 mandatory evening shifts per month, with the possibility to extend to a maximum of 10 evening shifts per month
(bonus after the 3th evening shift)