AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
3D Modeling in Revit, BIM-MEP, Foul and Drainage Systems, Heat Loss and Heat Gain Calculation, Hot and Cold Water Systems, HVAC Design, HVAC Duct Design, HVAC Load Calculations, HVAC Piping Design, Plumbing, Rainwater Drainage, Fire Fighting Systems, Refrigeration ; Software's: Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Navisworks, Autodesk REVIT Systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing).
• Performs specific and moderate portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
• Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
• Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
• Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered using modifications of standard procedures or methods developed in previous assignements.
• Identifies discrepancies in results.
• Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
• Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
• Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete primary design
elements for engineering works.
• Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position.