Senior Android Developer
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we. will find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Requirements
• Higher education: Polytechnics, Mathematics - Computer Science;
• Medium level knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Java and/or Kotlin;
• Team working attitude, professionalism and punctuality.
• Problem solving capabilities.
• Availability to adapt to an organized working model.
• Knowledge of English at medium level.
• Algorithmic thinking, attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines.
• Minimum 3 year experience in a similar position.
• Availability to travel abroad for short periods.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with team members and project leaders.
• Responsible of application development and customization in accordance with functional and technical specifications.
• Design graphic user interface elements, voice recognition, augmented reality and virtual reality.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how site function and look like.
• Identify and troubleshoot the problems (e.g. responsiveness) of the software platforms.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to company brand identity (style standards of fonts, colors and images).
• Pro-actively seeks for solutions and come with proposals to improve and optimize.
• Test the software platforms before implementing.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679).