Marketing Intern - US Export |
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Marketing Intern - US Export | active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
The intern would support the team by conducting data analysis, helping to drive key insights from results, generating reports/dashboards or data visualizations to measure initiative or business unit performance. The intern would also help to support analysis (internal and external) needed to support market assessments, strategy, customer experience mapping, and initiative development. The intern would also help develop presentations for senior management. The applicant must have at least one year of full time work experience outside the United States in a Business Administration role. Compensation will be $25 - $30 USD per hour pre-tax.
You qualify for this 18 month internship if :
- You have a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution ;
- You have at least one year of full-time work experience in a business administration related field.
- Build and run queries on data from UPS data sources for standard reports and ad hoc analysis.
- Analyze data to develop insights.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reporting, dashboards and/or data visualizations.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations to review business plans and results.
- Gather and compile data (i.e. competitive information, customer insights).
- Provide support to update content for sales or customer collateral.
- Microsoft Office
- Database Management
- Time Management
- Internet usage
- Problem Solving
- Data Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Critical Thinking
- Salary: 4000 USD /month
- Opportunity Fee: 259€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
- Accommodation: not provided
- Computer: a computer will be provided
- Food and Transportation it's not included
- You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 1 Jun. 2021 - 28 Nov. 2022