Grow@Hilti - GRADUATE program
What does the role involve?
Within the global framework of our Business Strategy, you will start with a first role in Sales for a period of 12/24 months. As Account Manager or Hilti Store Representative, you will be responsible to manage and develop your Customer Platform, that can include business experts, project managers or company owners. We believe that this high dynamic role is the best and fastest way to understand how our business works. It is also a great place to improve your technical and commercial skills and to show us (and yourself) what you're made of. You will be assigned to a personal coach that will support you in the path and will allow you to go deeper into our strategies and vision. Later on, your next step might be in marketing or finance, engineering &digital or sales, logistic or human resources.
What you need is:
- Master degree in Engineering (Civil, Management, Mechanics) or Economy; Master or MBA is a plus;
- Driving license, category B;
- Romanian fluent, English fluent;
- Business acumen and strong analytical skills;
- Multilevel communication skills and strong customer orientation;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, courage and flexibility;
- National and international mobility.
What do we offer & benefits:
- Discover a global company where you can develop your full potential!
- A career path tailor made for you, that will assure you in a short time the possibility to cover roles of responsibility;
- Working into a national and international context; We enthuse construction professionals with technologically-leading products, systems and services which outperform and outlast.
- Mentoring and coaching for professional and personal development;
- Training and support you need to craft your own career;
- Inspired company, in which our culture, values and performances are people-oriented are not just empty words on framed images, but lived every day with passion and commitment by everyone;
- You will also participate to networking events while being exposed to our Top Management; You can live an exceptional combination of independence and belonging to a close-knit team, managing your own agenda and collaborating with all the departments.
- We believe in an attractive work environment, work-life balance, long-term careers and ensuring health and safety at work.
Why should you apply?
Thanks to this program we will give you lots of responsibility from very early on, along with all the training and support you need. Moreover, you will have the opportunity develop new competences useful to successfully cover different roles within Hilti. By managing customer relationship you could improve your soft skills, work on your communication style and problem solving capability, while strengthening your technical and business skills. Deliver consistently strong results and we will give you every opportunity to broaden your role.
Within the recruiting process, we will offer you the opportunity to spend a day in a van with a Sales colleague in order to understand the role and get in touch with our culture.
The selection process will include: CV screening, Online logical test, Online Assessment Center and the Final interview.
We look forward to your application!