CATEGORY BUYER EQUIPMENT AND SITE COST TIMISOARA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yazaki Component Technology active
View all jobs CATEGORY BUYER EQUIPMENT AND SITE COST TIMISOARA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- Master or bachelor degree in business administration or engineering;
- Robust experience (4 6 years) in the automotive industry (preferred) or any other industries, where the candidate has conducted purchasing activities, in best case in Equipment & Site Cost / Real Estate (Construction of new plants,
- Extension of existing locations, Rent, Energy/Utilities );
- Experienced in buying and negotiating of Real Estate in regards to new plant constructions, plant extensions and rent;
- Engineering experience as well as technical understanding preferred;
- Excellent English skills on a business proficiency level (speaking and writing
- Very good computer skills ( Microsoft Office and SAP
- Good presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- High analytical skills;
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies;
- Willingness to achieve results in a team environment;
- High personal motivation and ability to develop practical or innovative alternative approaches to meet objectives
- Teamwork spirit;
- Self motivated and independent;
- Willingness to travel.
- Assign Category Equipment & Site Cost and its corresponding supplier base in YEL;
- Define and implement category / sub category strategy;
- Review supplier base, define robust preferred supplier base, reduce number of suppliers and bundle business accordingly;
- Follow overall Supply Management Saving and Cost Avoidance targets, benchmark responsible category spend frequently (min. 2 times / year), identify potentials, lead supplier negotiations and implement potentials accordingly;
- Frequent reporting of Supply Management related tasks by conducting regular Category review meetings;
- Periodically reporting of cost saving status and achieved cost improvement performance by using the established Supply Management templates and tools;
- Define, prioritize key projects and translate into objectives / action plans and drive execution to deliver required business results by leading projects / cross functional teams and support project launches;
- Monitor and report progress / achievement on a monthly basis to management (prepare & attend Category review meetings
- Validate cost savings with relevant actors and support local purchasing to turn the identified cost savings opportunities into real savings processes.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.