ADVANCED PURCHASING BUYER TIMISOARA
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business administration combined with technical background
and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in electronics automotive industry;
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Condense and present complex information to key personnel in meaningful reports and compiling presentations;
- You effectively communicate on any level and to wards suppliers;
- You are a strong team player;
- You are having problem solving skills and like to negotiate;
- Very good software skills ( e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Your English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel (20%).
- Management of Advanced Purchasing tasks supporting the total cost management of purchased parts and ensure efficient purchasing management of new and critical components;
-Supplier selection and benchmark execution;
- Support Category Purchasing to achieve saving objectives through link and leverage activities for direct material;
- Agree and support generic sourcing strategy (preferred terms and conditions, SOW) in close cooperation with Category Purchasing team;
- Support assigned customer sales function through Advanced Purchasing team with material,tool, and service cost data for RFQ's and engineering changes;
- Monitor and review agreed SM material cost improvement target and pre SOP commitments as well as apply existing reporting tools ( i.e. cost improvement roadmap, BOS charts. etc.);
- Participate in regular SM Functional Review Meetings.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.