ADVANCE PURCHASING BUYER TIMISOARA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yazaki Component Technology active
View all jobs ADVANCE PURCHASING BUYER TIMISOARA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business administration combined with technical background
and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in electronics automotive industry;
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Condense and present complex information to key personnel in meaningful reports and compiling presentations;
- You effectively communicate on any level and to wards suppliers;
- You are a strong team player;
- You are having problem solving skills and like to negotiate;
- Very good software skills ( e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Your English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel (20%).
- Management of Advanced Purchasing tasks supporting the total cost management of purchased parts and ensure efficient purchasing management of new and critical components;
-Supplier selection and benchmark execution;
- Support Category Purchasing to achieve saving objectives through link and leverage activities for direct material;
- Agree and support generic sourcing strategy (preferred terms and conditions, SOW) in close cooperation with Category Purchasing team;
- Support assigned customer sales function through Advanced Purchasing team with material,tool, and service cost data for RFQ's and engineering changes;
- Monitor and review agreed SM material cost improvement target and pre SOP commitments as well as apply existing reporting tools ( i.e. cost improvement roadmap, BOS charts. etc.);
- Participate in regular SM Functional Review Meetings.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.