ENGINEERING HARDWARE PROJECT MANAGER TIMISOARA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yazaki Component Technology active
View all jobs ENGINEERING HARDWARE PROJECT MANAGER TIMISOARA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- 4+ years experience working as Hardware Project Manager;
- Ability to manage projects and delivery;
- Ability to lead projects with strong ability of planning hardware tasks;
- Monitoring and coordinate tasks and update dinamically the hardware timing plan;
- Work with hardware management team to update project resource needs;
- Strong presentation and documentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle;
- Previous automotive experience in hardware;
- Knowledge about electronics, power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC/EMI;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Fluency in English.
- As a Engineering Hardware Project Manager you will be responsible for leading design activities from hardware perspective, creating and managing hardware project planning with estimations and schedules, interacting with customer and other disciplines for DC-DC converters, high voltage power distribution systems, smart junction boxes, body electronics for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Organizing project information and requirements for success of the project;
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer and project key contacts;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design implementation and testing;
- Manage complete projects by planning and estimating work packages;
- Participating in quotation activities for new business.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.