SENIOR SOFTWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER TIMISOARA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yazaki Component Technology active
View all jobs SENIOR SOFTWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER TIMISOARA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in testing (preferable software testing of automotive electronics components);
- Good knowledge of communication protocols: CAN, LIN and automotive diagnostic (UDS);
- Good knowledge in software testing tools (CANoe, CAPL) and / or scripting language;
- Knowledge about Embedded System (I/O, timing constrains, …);
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Good knowledge about software test process, methods and techniques;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks under pressure;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in test management (estimation, planning, tracking) would be a plus;
- English fluent.
- Analyze customer requirements (software related);
- Perform primary analysis for customer reported issues;
- Propose and / or implement new testing tools or methodologies;
- Identify project risks related to Software Testing and build up related action plan;
- Create test strategies, test plans and test cases (Report and track issues / defects);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test processes;
- Participate in the project management of large projects by planning and estimating work packages and/or assure complete management of small projects;
- Mentoring and coaching for junior tester engineers.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.