SENIOR SOFTWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in testing (preferable software testing of automotive electronics components);
- Good knowledge of communication protocols: CAN, LIN and automotive diagnostic (UDS);
- Good knowledge in software testing tools (CANoe, CAPL) and / or scripting language;
- Knowledge about Embedded System (I/O, timing constrains, …);
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Good knowledge about software test process, methods and techniques;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks under pressure;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in test management (estimation, planning, tracking) would be a plus;
- English fluent.
- Analyze customer requirements (software related);
- Perform primary analysis for customer reported issues;
- Propose and / or implement new testing tools or methodologies;
- Identify project risks related to Software Testing and build up related action plan;
- Create test strategies, test plans and test cases (Report and track issues / defects);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of test processes;
- Participate in the project management of large projects by planning and estimating work packages and/or assure complete management of small projects;
- Mentoring and coaching for junior tester engineers.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.