D&D QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER TIMISOARA
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Yazaki Component Technology active
View all jobs D&D QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER TIMISOARA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
University degree in computer science, electronics or mechanics;
Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF16949:2016 standards;
Previous experience in Quality Assurance area in Automotive D
Problem solving skills;
Moderation and presentation skills is a plus;
Experience in FMEA is a plus;
Knowledge of at least one of the engineering areas (hardware, embedded software, mechanical and product engineering;
Automotive SPICE knowledge is a plus;
Project Management knowledge is a plus;
1. Drive project Quality activities following the defined Yazaki Quality Assurance process:
- Issue and update the Quality Assurance Plan in accordance with the Product Development Plan;
- Monthly reporting of Quality status and Corrective/Preventive actions plan;
- Moderate DFMEA activities;
- Moderate Object and Milestone reviews;
- Actively participate at project audits;
- Initiate and conduct problem solving activities; monitor the corrective and preventive action plans.
2. Participate at continuous improvement activities in the YEL ECI EI Engineering Standard Product Development Process and YEL ECI EI D&D Quality Assurance Process.
- Present the YEL ECI EI D&D Quality Assurance process;
- Prepare and support project team for the audit .
What will we offer?
Competitive salary package;
Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
Free sports activities;
Flexible working hours;