D&D QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Yazaki Component Technology, part of Yazaki Corporation, represents a world leader in developing and manufacturing of electrical and electronic components for the greatest car makers in the world.Requirements
University degree in computer science, electronics or mechanics;
Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF16949:2016 standards;
Previous experience in Quality Assurance area in Automotive D
Problem solving skills;
Moderation and presentation skills is a plus;
Experience in FMEA is a plus;
Knowledge of at least one of the engineering areas (hardware, embedded software, mechanical and product engineering;
Automotive SPICE knowledge is a plus;
Project Management knowledge is a plus;
1. Drive project Quality activities following the defined Yazaki Quality Assurance process:
- Issue and update the Quality Assurance Plan in accordance with the Product Development Plan;
- Monthly reporting of Quality status and Corrective/Preventive actions plan;
- Moderate DFMEA activities;
- Moderate Object and Milestone reviews;
- Actively participate at project audits;
- Initiate and conduct problem solving activities; monitor the corrective and preventive action plans.
2. Participate at continuous improvement activities in the YEL ECI EI Engineering Standard Product Development Process and YEL ECI EI D&D Quality Assurance Process.
- Present the YEL ECI EI D&D Quality Assurance process;
- Prepare and support project team for the audit .
What will we offer?
Competitive salary package;
Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
Free sports activities;
Flexible working hours;