Customer Advisor with Polish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Advisor with Polish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
▪ Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
▪ Fluent in Polish
▪ Excellent command of English language
▪ Ability to multi-task (logging queries while speaking with customers)
▪ PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
▪ Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
▪ Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
▪ One-year experience in customer support is an advantage
▪ Good verbal and written communication skills are required
▪ Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts is essential
▪ Flexible and an ability to learn quickly
What will you do:
▪ Provide post-sales support to customers by validating entitlements, assisting customers with unit
diagnosis, troubleshooting and completing RMA’s when necessary or assuring a proper
escalation to the 2nd level support if needed;
▪ Offer pre-sales support to customers by referring customers to local resellers / creating web
orders, once customer’s specific needs have been identified. Identify opportunities and escalate
to the correct internal contact. Advise customers on the correct solution for their requirements;
▪ Log customer details and problem description in our CRM tool. Escalate cases to the technical
support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution;
▪ Take full ownership of all customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all
▪ Respond to requests on product pricing and features;
▪ Ensures back-up to colleagues when needed;
▪ Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary.
What we offer:
▪ Possibility to work from home according to internal;
▪ Competitive and rewarding salary package;
▪ Well-being workshops;
▪ Hands on training and access to our technical labs;
▪ Connection sessions with global management;
▪ Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
▪ Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
▪ Cool site environment;
▪ Employer with high focus on Sustainability;
▪ Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.