Incident Management with German
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
We are hiring an Incident Management with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• You are fluent in German & English
• 1-3 years of experience in stakeholder management
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
• You are a team player with good communication skills and you are able to work independently
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• You are responsible in a work environment
• Respond to the technical incidents reported by the business customers through a system of ticketing
• Investigate, diagnose and assign the incidents to the right engineer
• Follow the incident life cycle – logging the incident with proper priority and ensuring that the issue is resolved in timely manner
• Act as a point of contact for customer requests and coordinate internally within multiple departments
• Intervenes if customer is unhappy with the troubleshooting process
• Participate in calls with the technical account managers to discuss the incidents and align on a strategy to improve customer experience and follow on actions in calls with customers
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports with the incidents opened/resolved
• If needed, you might travel for client visits on site
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training including German language courses and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors
• Work from home 2 days/week
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.