Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Global Sourcing & Procurement (GSP) ensures that external spend in all areas of IT and non-IT is managed in a professional and compliant way. The international procurement teams negotiate global frame contracts and/or global agreements with external vendors to steer global external spend and to leverage the buying power of the Allianz Group. The team „IT Professional Services Strategic Procurement“ is responsible for the all sourcing of the Global Category „IT Professional Services“ within Allianz Group. This category covers the purchase of IT Professional Services within the IT consulting area, but also in the application development.
- Preparation, negotiation and conclusion of national and international tenders, negotiations and contracts in compliance with the Allianz internal guidelines and the applicable laws and regulations based on given parameters by strategic procurement
- Support in setting up a global strategic vendor management (e.g. supplier evaluations)
- Preparation of market research overviews and consultation of the business units regarding market trends, supplier landscape incl. selecting and implementing concepts to identify alternative supply channels or standardization options
- General consulting of business units and Allianz entities relating to strategic and tactical procurement questions to achieve the best sourcing strategies and gain best value for money
- Spend analysis of the national and international procurement market as well as benchmarking considering “best practice” and “total cost of ownership” approaches
- Alignment with the business regarding demand requirements and analysis of bundling potential
- Close cooperation with key stakeholders, functional departments and procurement colleagues on a global level
- Successfully completed studies in a commercial or technical area (M.A. preferred)
- and several years of relevant professional experience in either tactical procurement (preferably in the area of IT products or services) or in IT Services (preferably IT Consulting)
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Excellent Project management skills
- German and English business fluent - additional languages advantageous
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Strong analytic and conceptional skills, affinity for numbers and attention for detail
- ’Self-Starter’, ability to work independently
- Strong customer orientation and a high level of persuasiveness
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong moderation and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Affinity to be exposed to a variety of topics (e.g. IT security, Data Privacy, Legal, etc.)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.