Site Planner (Raw & Pack Materials)
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Plan the raw and packaging material demand based on the daily production schedule
- Create orders and send purchase orders to Vendors
- Monitor the order confirmation and follow up the open orders
- Keep in touch with suppliers and Vendors to resolve any issues that can appear
- Take part in suppliers evaluation, including supplier’s visits to improve processes and relationship
- Check the raw and packaging material inventory against inventory target and resolve deviations
- Education: University Degree
- Experience: at least 1 year professional experience in similar activities
- Very good knowledge of English – writing/reading/ speaking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Outlook)
- Good planning, organization and control skills
- Initiative and determination to achieve