Brand Manager - Beauty Care Division
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you? At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinate the brands, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management;
- Achieve yearly targets for each single brand (turnover, profit, market shares);
- Process market information (market research, sales reports, speciality publications) and analyse them;
- Manage projects within the team, across functions. Responsibility for timings & ownership of the process.
- Adapt/implement media plans and brand materials to the local market
- Implement promotion campaigns and ensure the involvement and coordination of advertising agencies in campaigns development;
- Identify the consumer needs and new development opportunities on the market.
- Experience: min. 3 year on a similar position in marketing, communications, advertising
- University degree in Economics or related field;
- Very good Romanian and English skills – writing/reading/speaking;
- Positive thinking & proactive approach;
- Fast learner; Showing commitment and flexibility;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills; Team player;
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives