Front End Developer (Angular)
Play Solutions a fost infiintata de un roman pasionat de tehnologie si business. Din 2012 echipa noastra aduce impreuna specialisti in diverse tehnologii IT si clientii care au nevoie de seriozitatea si focusul lor.
Credo-ul nostru zilnic este inspirat din cuvintele lui Aristotel ‘’ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit.”
Te asteptam in echipa noastra, pentru a invata si a livra excelenta.
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Expert proficiency in TypeScript
• A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
• Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
• A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
• Good experience with state management and good understanding of reactive state
In general, you’ll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices. You will, therefore:
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
• Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
• Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
• Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
• Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
• Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
• Working with cutting-edge technologies;
• Development of innovative solutions;
• Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Special events for employees (teambuildings, parties, after-hours outings).