Business Developer to support Channel Sales
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
• You have 3+ years to establish a proven track record in directly related business
• You have experience in working in complex international environments.
• You excel in business analytics, problem detection and identification of root cause
• You are resourceful and action-oriented, being a fast learner
• You have proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools.
• You have a moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills.
• You have excellent communication skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands of a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Pointnext Business Developer to support Channel Sales to join us! In this amazing role you will join the WW Pointnext Channel Sales and GTM organization to support Partner Business Managers (PBM’s) and Distribution Business Managers (DBM’s) in the EMEA geographies in the sale of HPE Pointnext Services. This role will provide business insights about the key areas to work with partners and will support PBM’s and DBM’s in escalation management and business planning. If you have a track record of technology sales success, want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• Leverage Channel reports and tools to:
- you will track Partner performance against Partner programs KPI’s
- you will identify areas of concern and incremental growth
- you will articulate HPE’s value proposition: show the benefits from the PRS program
• By being responsible for building performance review packages for the PBM’s and DBM’s) with guidance on the key areas to be addressed with their partners in order to build corrective or incremental opportunities business plans
• You will follow up with the PBM’s and DBM’s on the implementation of action plans
• You will support PBM’s and DBM’s in Pointnext related escalation management
• By supporting PBM’s and DBM’s in Joint Business Planning
-What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.