Account Receivable Accountant with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WNS Global Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Receivable Accountant with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
- Must have good German verbal and written communication skills (min. B2 level)
- Previous experience in F&A, at least 1 year in Accounts Receivable position.
- Experience of SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable
- Good all-around Excel skills.
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize & other time management skills
- High motivation to learn, develop and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with high volumes
He/she is responsible for taking ownership of the AR process ensuring the SLA (Service Level Agreement) deliverables related to the process are met. He/she is also responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and for proactively participating in all improvement initiatives.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts-
- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational SLA’s / KPI’s are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
- Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transactions; OTC reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the SLA’s / KPI’s related to all the activities are achieved;
- Responsibility for the activities assigned;
- Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Booking of the documents in order to assure the accuracy and timeliness according to the procedures and SLA’s in place.
- Collection, Customer Master Data creation and/or amendments, Order Management, Disputes, Cash Allocation, Bookings, Reports.
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes on the process;
- In addition to these activities, this role may participate in innovation, transformation or improvement projects related to business processes;
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies