Senior Automation Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Senior Automation Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Expert in relevant tools such as Tosca, HP UFT.
• Expert in defect management tools like: Application Lifecycle Management, Jira, etc.
• Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies, with particular emphasis on Agile methodology.
• Experience in software development, testing and/or support roles and Hands-on Automation Testing.
• Excellent skills in Test planning, designing, and test strategy/case/script creation and execution.
• Able to balance scope, quality, effort, schedule and risk at all times.
• Experienced in Process Development & Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Project Management & Project Governance.
• Previous experience working effectively in globally and culturally diverse teams as well as in matrix organisations.
• Ability to influence and indirectly lead various stakeholders.
• Relevant experience in training and coaching activities.
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Exposure to multi-tier Enterprise and/or Cloud, SaaS applications.
• Advanced knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools (i.e. JUnit, GIT, Maven, Jenkins or equivalent)
• Knowledge of technology trends and Web & Mobile frameworks/tools (React, Angular, NodeJS, etc.)
• Fluent in English, verbally and writing
• Has a strong ownership of automated testing practices and acts as a key change leader. As an expert in the field, coaches both internally in the bank and externally within the broader industry.
• Conducts deep analysis studies in order to identify possible optimization methods to the existing processes, automation frameworks and tools.
• Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction of the Bank.
• Proactively seek opportunities to form partnerships with the customers and stakeholders to co-create value for the bank.
• Manages / influences key stakeholder expectations, builds delivery strategies and follows the implementation against the agreed plan and the defined standards.
• Lead day-to-day automation activities in order to ensure that the current commitments are achieved while improvements are being made.
• Automated testing feasibility, scope filtering and ways to achieve it.
• Identifies and classifies risks as they arise and follows plan for risk response and mitigation.
• Applies the scientific method to learn through continuous experimentation and has the courage to constructively challenge, in the face of new evidence, data or understanding.
• Conducts Proof of Concept studies for the best interests of the bank.
• Architects the automation testing framework and manages integration between the automation testing tools and other tools for defect management and requirements traceability.
• Creates automation ROI studies and reports.