What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
This is the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, complex plant-control systems and connected and smart-technologies, driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety and efficiency of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability!
Our internship program generally runs for 3 months starting at different times during the year.
You are the right fit if:
- You are a Mechatronics / Chemical / Process / Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineering student at Bachelor's or Master's Level;
- You will still be enrolled at university throughout the internship and finishing your studies before end 2021;
- You are available for at least 3 months;
- You have a good knowledge of English, and have skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
What internship projects you can expect?
We offer internships for Engineering students. It is a great opportunity for a mutual trial: a chance for you to acquire industrial experience and experience what it would be like to work at P&G, and for us to assess if there is a mutual match. During your internship, you will be responsible from Day 1 for your own project(s) that will involve one or more of the following:
- Craft and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives;
- Study technical feasibility using high-end computer modeling and simulation;
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups;
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment;
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors;
- Tackle equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
We will mentor you and give you responsibilities, as well as full ownership for your projects. We will encourage you to share updates, results of your work, and will receive exposure to management. We will provide you with feedback, so that you grow and develop.
What We Offer:
- Meaningful work as of Day 1 on exciting engineering projects in one of the most influential companies in the world;
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments;
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with professionals and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager to accelerate your growth and reach your potential;
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
- On top of an outstanding learning experience, participants will also receive an attractive remuneration package and relocation for people outside Prahova area.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Ready to inspire us with your outstanding ideas?