Working Student for Cloud Solution Development, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Universities studies in progress
Know how for interns:
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Operating with OOP concepts in a programming language
- Good skills in working with data structures
- Good skills in using basic algorithms in certain situations
- Good skills in using DB Management systems and how to build relationships in DB
- Logical and analytical thinking (can be verified through problems at the interview)
- Having an overview of how a web application works and it's parts (api, client-server etc)
- Understanding the usages of design patters
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions
Activity description of the organization
- You will develop cloud solutions.
- You will work full stack, fully Agile.
- You will work following a DevOps approach.
- You will work in a startup-like context, but inside a well-established company.
Topics: Cloud Platforms, Charging services for electric cars, services for managing fleets
Projects and technologies
- Java & Spring
- SQL & NoSQL databases
- Docker containers
- Public and private cloud infrastructures (Azure, Bosch cloud)
- Micro-service architectures