BPS Coordinator in MSE-CC (BljP)
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor degree
- Good English level
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in conducting trainings and workshops
- Improvements oriented
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Proposes and performs trainings (eg BPS Basic, WATS for Op./SV)
- Prepares moderates specific workshops at Value Stream (i.e. VS) level
- Provides support for the implementation and observance of BPS standards in VS
- Coordinates VS managers to improve the BPS mindset in VS
- Moderates System CIP WS's at VS level
- Acts as a consultant between production and support departments at LV level
- Participates in BPS sessions as a proxy for GrL and HoD;
- Provides support in order to define new measures to improve the BPS level within the value stream
- Other tasks and responsibilities specific to the position, with a temporary character, set by the hierarchical superior