Reliability Functional Test Engineer - QL TSR
- We simulate the real-life conditions that each automotive component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme climatic conditions, corrosion environments, etc. while observing it's behavior and performing functional tests.
- Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly and following well rounded processes and timings. A Reliability Functional Test Engineer has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze technical customer specifications, reliability specific documents and standards, functional requirements;
- Create of the environmental Qualification Test Specification;
- Design and implement test programs and sequences for Reliability/ Functional related test systems;
- Contribute to debugging and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Performing the reliability / functional tests and then document results following the laboratory processes;
- Track the ongoing activities and reporting to our customers;
- Present test results and reports to the internal project team / external customer;
- Provide inputs and work together with the internal project team / external customer ensure quality standards are reached for the product in design validation phase. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Technical Expert career path; Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- University degree in technical field (e.g. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Automation);
- General experience in HW Engineering/Physics/Mechanics;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. Power Supplies, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, LabVIEW based tools);
- Reliability testing methods knowledge is an advantage;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Previous experience in automotive will be a plus;
- Good English language level.