Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Python Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Proven high technical expertise in end to end Automation IT Infrastructure Build, including of Cloud Architecture, APIs and Orchestration
• Proven high technical expertise in software engineering/development
• Proven experience in automated infrastructure deployments
• Good problem-solving capabilities and communicator
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Strong know-how of Agile methodologies, ITIL, SOX and security regulations
• Excellent and effective team working and networking
• Expert knowledge in Ansible and infrastructure automation with Linux/UNIX
• Proven experience in Python development & DevOps (GIT, CI/CD)
• Ability to read/comprehend existing PERL scripts
Nice to have qualifications:
• Ansible AWX/Tower, PowerShell, usage of RestAPI/JSON
• Accountable for developing and optimizing automation for IT Infrastructure Build Services to ensure an effective and stable way of delivering high volume of infrastructure assets
• Responsible to develop and implement complex infrastructure automation environments for overall E2E Automation
• Use deep technical expertise to develop and implement automated infrastructure workflows
• Collaborate and discuss Automation requirements with other GDC Teams, propose and implement solutions for overall E2E Automation, based on new features, services, products, environments
• Accountable to Analyse and troubleshoot automation issues
• Support automation proof of concepts
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?