Senior Market Research Specialist
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 15 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions works with organizations in building and strengthening their employer brand, implements The Most Desired Employers Survey, the most complex tool for talent research on the local market, but also manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, online projects and career events (Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, Top Talents Romania, Finance Recruitment Day, NextGen, Virtual Fair for Graduates),
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known top companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, HP Inc, Ursus Breweries, Hilti, Unilever, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
We are looking for a Market Researcher for our Talent Research Hub to deliver relevant insights on different target group behavior, evaluate current employer brand perceptions or analyze the elements that define the employee experience in different organizations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing research instrument (questionnaires, FGs or IDIs guides)
- Data analysis in SPSS
- Delivery of final report presenting data and insights
- Moderate FGs/IDIs (due to the current context most of the FG and IDI take place on line)
- Involvement in client facing presentations to present data and key takeaways
- Your responsibilities may also include also Most Desired Employers Survey client reports
- Previous work experience in:
- Designing research instrument (both questionnaires and FGs or IDIs guides)
- FG and IDI moderation
- Data analysis and insight generation
- Proficient user of SPSS
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, both in Romanian and English
- Ability to synthesize information
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Autonomous, committed and team player
We are currently working remotely, but this might change in the future depending on the Covid-19 context.
Are you interested to know more? We are looking forward to meeting you!