Junior Software Dveloper (CIO WM)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Software Dveloper (CIO WM) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Good programming skills in Java SE 8;
• JSF, EJB 3.x, JPA 2.x, JTA, CDI, Java EE interceptors;
• Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot;
• Soap/Rest API design;
• Junit 4, Mockito;
• Good SQL knowledge;
• TDD and clean code;
• Experience with java script frameworks;
• Micro services architecture, cloud computing;
• Java performance tuning.
• Technical design and feature implementation according to user stories and / or requirements and functional analysis;
• Shares own expertise with others; guidance and coordination of colleagues;
• Brings own experience to technical design meetings, proposes innovative technologies/tools to support software development life cycle;
• Analyzes current assets/systems to maintain integrity and improve architecture and performance;
• Remains informed of current trends and technology developments.
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.