Junior Cloud Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MassMutual Romania active
View all jobs Junior Cloud Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
• A minimum experience in systems and AWS administrations.
• Superlative customer service skills.
• A passion for automation and building self-healing resilient systems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable working on multiple tasks in an agile mode.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• A minimum experience with AWS or Google or Azure cloud infrastructure automation and DevOps workflows.
• A minimum experience administering Windows and Linux environments.
• Ability to answer questions and provide customer service to team members as well as external clients.
• Ability to provide best practice approach to infrastructure deployments.
• Ability to automate management and maintenance tasks using PowerShell, Bash, Python, and/or GoLang.
• Understanding of enterprise networking – including VPN, Firewalls, ACLs, RBAC.
• Understanding of web development best practices – including source control and continuous integration/deployment concepts.
• Familiarity with concepts such as Infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
• Ability to problem solve and arrive at solutions methodically.
• Write clean, high-performance, and well tested, infrastructure code with a focus on reusability and automation (i.e. Shell, Python, GoLang, Terraform, etc…).
• Develop monitoring, define SLAs, SLOs and error budgets for mission critical platforms while helping to coordinate product launches and reliability exercises.
• Collaborate and contribute with other enterprise teams on the company’s Cloud journey, including the impact on infrastructure, networks and security.
• Work closely with Architects and provide guidance to junior staff, ensuring designs align with the technological and business directions across the company.
• Support IT deployments with involvement Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• Manage central platforms as a service for growth and scale.
• Implement enhancements to the company's digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs.
MassMutual’s Customer Experience organization is looking for a highly motivated to join a growing team. In this role, you will help implement enhancements to the company's digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs.