Junior Cloud Engineer
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
• A minimum experience in systems and AWS administrations.
• Superlative customer service skills.
• A passion for automation and building self-healing resilient systems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable working on multiple tasks in an agile mode.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• A minimum experience with AWS or Google or Azure cloud infrastructure automation and DevOps workflows.
• A minimum experience administering Windows and Linux environments.
• Ability to answer questions and provide customer service to team members as well as external clients.
• Ability to provide best practice approach to infrastructure deployments.
• Ability to automate management and maintenance tasks using PowerShell, Bash, Python, and/or GoLang.
• Understanding of enterprise networking – including VPN, Firewalls, ACLs, RBAC.
• Understanding of web development best practices – including source control and continuous integration/deployment concepts.
• Familiarity with concepts such as Infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
• Ability to problem solve and arrive at solutions methodically.
• Write clean, high-performance, and well tested, infrastructure code with a focus on reusability and automation (i.e. Shell, Python, GoLang, Terraform, etc…).
• Develop monitoring, define SLAs, SLOs and error budgets for mission critical platforms while helping to coordinate product launches and reliability exercises.
• Collaborate and contribute with other enterprise teams on the company’s Cloud journey, including the impact on infrastructure, networks and security.
• Work closely with Architects and provide guidance to junior staff, ensuring designs align with the technological and business directions across the company.
• Support IT deployments with involvement Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
• Manage central platforms as a service for growth and scale.
• Implement enhancements to the company's digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs.
MassMutual’s Customer Experience organization is looking for a highly motivated to join a growing team. In this role, you will help implement enhancements to the company's digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs.