Working Student in Human Resources Department
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike, power train and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- You are a Bachelor or Master student at social sciences like: Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work;
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and to operate independently;
- Efficient work style and good teamwork skills;
- Fast learner and detail oriented;
- Ability to handle tasks flexibly;
- Willingness to accept responsibility;
- Presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Good command of MS Office tools.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
- You will provide support in recruitment activities;
- CV screening for open positions;
- Organizing interviews according to calendars of Recruiter, HRBP, Hiring Manager;
- Taking part in interviews together with HRBP or Recruiters;
- Providing feedback to candidates;
- Add candidates into database;
- Up-dates statuses for candidates in internal data-base as continuous process;
- Preparing job adds;
- Preparing internal documents related to internal transfer;
- Taking part in exit interviews next to Recruiter or HRBP;
- Suport in different ad-hoc activities related to HRL Department;
- Taking part to events and internal activities such as jobfairs, mass-recruitment projects, internal presentations.