Senior HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs Senior HR Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master's in Human Resources or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years HR Generalist experience
- Call Center / BPO / Shared Service environment exposure will be considered a plus
- Advanced level of written and oral English language
- Previous working knowledge of Workday is strongly preferred
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Communication and listening proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to interface at all levels of the organisation
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Analysis & problem solving skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Belief in the value of the HR function
- Ability to build long term, trusting relationships
- Build a strategic relationship and act as a trusted advisor for the leadership team of the assigned accounts, contributing to the broader business agenda.
- Implement HR programs and processes within the assigned internal customer group (e.g. Performance
- Management, Succession Planning, Stay Interviews, Risk of Leaving Calibrations etc.).
- Collaborate closely with global HR teams to drive critical projects and tie these back to the business strategy.
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex casework in areas including discipline, grievance, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Help build leadership capabilities by constantly educating, coaching and partnering with leaders.
- Assist frontline team members of assigned accounts, establish a direct contact to clarify and resolve any questions or concerns.
- Gather feedback from team members through regular feedback sessions and huddles.
- Perform root-cause analysis, build action plans to resolve any flag, aiming to enhance motivation and retention on the assigned accounts.
- Assist with the disciplinary procedure and ensure legal compliance when carrying out the process.
- Review and provide support to the assigned accounts in planning and executing the action plans for the annual engagement survey results.
- Support and make recommendations to improve the overall employee experience.
What we offer:
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year longIt’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!