Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
• Implementation and management of a growing Staging and production Environments in AWS/ Azure/GCP cloud.
• Strong experience in understanding capacity management and scaling.
• Administer systems to ensure high availability and security.
• Configuration Management and Change Control.
• Work closely with the development staff in designing applications that are cost-effective, scalable and efficiently managed.
• Linux Systems Administration experience in a high-volume Linux environment. Working Knowledge in Linux flavors like Amazon Linux, RedHat, Fedora, Debian and Ubuntu is essential
• Experience in maintaining IAAC “Infrastructure-as-a-code” using tools such Terraform and Ansible Docker experience is a must, AWS KOPS deployment (Kubernetes, OpenShift, GKE) is also eligible.
• Experience in Jenkins/GitLab pipeline code and libraries
• Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications using Apache, Nginx or Traefik.
• Scripting knowledge in one of the following languages (Shell, Perl, Python)
• Understand how to automate builds and deployment for all lifecycles - from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model.
• Experience with practical implementations of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools
• Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps processes and application lifecycle management tools.
• Working knowledge of Docker containers, microservice architecture, and automated deployment/management of containerized applications.
• Experience with SDLC tools, such as Jira, Bitbucket, Git, etc. (Branching and merging)
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
• Good experience on Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes.
• Knowledge of relational databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL and non-relational databases like Cassandra or MongoDB.
• Experience integrating applications with some or all the following open source projects: Prometheus, Fluentd, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Cassandra DB, etc, Kubernetes and Consul
•Working for product development team as DevOps engineer managing AWS cloud infrastructure and application and deploying a complete software Stack including backend, work closely with the development staff in designing applications that are cost-effective. Deployable both on premise and in the cloud infrastructure.
•Managing Git Repository for all the projects.
• Creating CI automation scripts for test and deployment to Kubernetes cluster and Manage Private Container registry on GitLab
•Capabilities and architect & build data application in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).