Indoor Testing Engineer Slatina
After 10 YEARS, Pirelli plant in Slatina is today one of the most modern car tyre plants, equipped with non-robotic production technology of the last generation, designed to achieve high performance ti res Premium range, where Pirelli is leader.Cerinte
Education: Faculty of Engineering and Technological Systems Management, Mechanics,
Competences: Analysis and attention to detail, teamwork, skill, accuracy, perseverance,communication and problem solving skills.
Experience: Graduates of Faculty / Master, able to manage a small team
Others: English, Flexibility, Reliability, Accountability
• Verification of the testing machines performance ensuring that maintenance and calibration are carried out;
• Testing and certification databases management, data conversion, processing and reporting;
• Planning, following, checking all the tests required for certifications and calibrations;
• Execution and upload on a dedicated platform for the test certification reports;
• Execution and upload on a dedicated platform for the test calibration reports;
• Verification of the efficiency and reliability of the testing equipment;
• Performing tests and checking the quality of the final test results;
• Verification of the Testing Methodologies application.
The person will ensure Test Certification Reports and Test Calibration Reports are issued according to planning.