Cloud Infrastructure & Network Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Infrastructure & Network Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
• Systems analysis and infrastructure & network design in telco-scale environments.
• Huawei FusionSphere or other Openstack distributions.
• Good understanding of automation and orchestration of infrastructure to accelerate new services with FusionSphere or Openstack.
• Good understanding of Storage NAS, iSCSI and SDS.
• Infrastructure and Network test design, execution, and validation in large scale Datacenter environment (Cisco, Huawei CloudEngine switches).
• Infrastructure and Network capacity, performance, and availability management.
• Infrastructure & network event monitoring, incident, and problem management.
• Flexibility to deal with changing projects and priorities in a short space of time.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
• Three to five years of work experience in designing, developing, deploying and / or administering infrastructure solutions
• Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, cloud and containers technologies and architectures, such as Openstack, Docker etc.
• Desirable qualifications:
• Experience of configuration management and automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
• Experience working with programming and scripting languages, such as Python, GO
The Cloud Infrastructure & Network Engineer is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and optimizing NFV Cloud Platforms and related infrastructure, network, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of Cloud modules and solutions.
This role is responsible for reviewing NFV Cloud solution designs, understanding their impact on the associated infrastructure, network and ensuring the availability of supporting and enabling infrastructure from internal or external service providers.
This role is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the NFV Cloud solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective
This role is responsible for providing NFV Cloud platform and infrastructure/network-related level two and level three incident and problem management.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Deploying HW configurations for compute nodes (Huawei FusionSpehere/OpenStack), design and deploy network components (VxLANs, vlans, Network Controllers, BGP) for core NFVi platform.
• Determine user and technical story impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems.
• Design and implement supporting platform/infrastructure/network and tooling for software module development, orchestration, and operations.
• Perform tasks such as operating System hardening based on agreed procedure, assist on Provisioning VM from appliance images, creation of tenants.
• Monitor and maintain Platform/infrastructure/network performance, capacity, and availability, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of infrastructure-related incidents and problems.
• Perform QA and Post-deployment support.
• Explore automation opportunities and deliver automation scripts.