EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• 5+ year of professional experience as a .NET, Java or other server-side Software Engineer;
• Knowledge of software development paradigms including OOP/OOD, functional programming, and asynchronous programming;
• Experience with containerization and orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
• Understanding of service-oriented architectures, microservices;
• Understanding of streaming platforms such as Kafka and their use in event-driven architectures.
• Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases, and a thorough understanding of the pros & cons of each;
• Experience working with very high transaction volume platforms, and of solving the scalability and resilience challenges inherent;
• Experience working with products where stability is an absolute must and downtime tolerance non-existent;
• Interested in continuous learning and modern software development techniques, technologies and methods;
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Nice to have:
• Practical MS-SQL, MySQL and/or PostgreSQL experience;
• Experience with open telemetry paradigm and supporting tools such as Jaeger, Fluentd, Zipkin, Prometheus, Grafana, OpenTrace etc.
• Worked with different APM tools.
• Familiar with service-mesh and frameworks such as Istio, Linkerd and Consul
• Understanding of modern authentication flows, such as OIDC and OAuth.
• Utilized some sort of an identify provider such as KeyCloak
• Acting as a liaison between the development and the product teams;
• Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.;
• Hands-on coding with teams, providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers;
• Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members;
• Producing high quality documentation for both internal and external audiences;
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise;
• Plan and design the structure of a technology solution;
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
EveryMatrix is a developer and provider of Software-as-a-Service solutions to the iGaming industry. Reporting to the GamMatrix CTO, the role will be split between hands-on writing code with various teams and inform design and architecture decisions across the teams in GamMatrix - ensuring that all our products meet the business' requirements for quality, scalability and reliability and that they follow coherent and consistent design patterns. The Technical Architect will have an understanding not just of how each product is designed and built, but how all our services integrate to deliver a solution to our customers and their integration with other Business Units. Help in both creating the solution designs as well as help the teams implement that vision.
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company