Senior Business Analyst
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
- 5+ years of software implementation work experience in Oracle ERP implementations (Fusion is a plus), with responsibilities from analysis to support;
- At least 4 years of experience with Oracle ERP applications ( Oracle Procurement represents an advantage) like functional consultant, functional support, SME, etc.
- Own process design skills; knows how to apply process analysis and design tools and techniques and project management knowledge;
- Ability to develop SQL requests;
- Knowledge and experience in procurement & sourcing processes;
- Skills to identify the needs based on the solution capabilities or to find the route cause for bugs;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Run activities: non regression tests, fix bugs, analyze, test and propose solutions for all technical issues, contribute to feedback change requests, etc.
- Troubleshoot simple and highly complex functional issues related to implemented Oracle solutions;
- Implement change requests: understanding business requirements and noting change specifications, defining business needs;
- Provide functional evaluations of implemented solutions, with recommendations for improved processes, best use of Oracle application features, and better performance results; possible solutions and success lead to the implementation of these solutions;
- Manage public procurement activities within strategic and operational projects; have the ability to perform several tasks and maintain all projects on time;
- Create and present project plans to all stakeholders, taking into account relevant constraints and facilitating an appropriate level of communication and governance around the project;
- Change management: identify elements to make people adopt proposed solution, messages to convince managers impacted by the to be process, prepare messages to be given to people in charge of change & communication;
- Maintain documentation for operational procedures, business aspects and technical design;
- Proactively recommend methods to keep operations smooth with minimal risk of change;
- Stay informed and explore what's new in the app, with the proposal to improve business processes.