Jr/Mid Linux DevOps Engineer
CGI in Romania
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 78,000 consultants and other professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. With Fiscal 2019 reported revenue of C$12.1 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB). Learn more at cgi.com.
À propos de CGI
Fondée en 1976, CGI figure parmi les plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services-conseils en technologie de l’information (TI) et en management au monde. CGI compte 78 000 conseillers et autres professionnels établis partout dans le monde grâce auxquels l’entreprise offre un portefeuille complet de services et de solutions : des services-conseils stratégiques en TI et en management, de l’intégration de systèmes, des services en TI et en gestion des processus d’affaires en mode délégué ainsi que des solutions de propriété intellectuelle. La collaboration de CGI avec ses clients repose sur un modèle axé sur les relations locales, conjugué à un réseau mondial de prestation de services, qui permet aux clients de réaliser la transformation numérique de leur organisation et d’accélérer l’obtention de résultats. Au cours de l’exercice financier 2019, CGI a généré des revenus de 12,1 milliards de dollars canadiens. Les actions de CGI sont inscrites à la Bourse de Toronto (GIB.A) ainsi qu’à la Bourse de New York (GIB). Apprenez-en davantage sur cgi.com.
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps or build engineering role.
- Proven experience with Linux, AWS, Java, Jenkins, Scripting skills, Jira, (Puppet is a plus).
- Academic and/or Bachelor degree in the area of computer science.
- Ability to lead and train junior team members.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Willingness to work in an Agile team but also be self-directed with high engagement.
- Develop procedures and guidelines for operation of the service, including runbooks and training for junior members of the team that will help run the service.
- Engage with application development teams and DevOps teams to an IT-supported Linux solution.
- Work in an Agile team to implement and deploy the Linux RH service on private cloud and/or public cloud platforms, including installation, configuration, monitoring and alerts, automation of routine tasks, disaster recovery, etc.
- Advise on Linux best practices; provide support for development teams. The experience level of such teams could range from very basic to very sophisticated.
- Drive resolution of issues that arise related to the service, ensuring effective communication with affected teams and users.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.