Regular C/C++ Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Regular C/C++ Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
Software Architecture, CppUnit, C++, Auto > ASPICE, ECLiPSe, Communication Skills, Embedded Software, Software Integration, Doxygen, Linux, UML
System Testing, CAN and LIN transmitter
Exciting Automotive projects with top of the line technologies need very good developers to advance and reach the high potential and quality required by our foreign clients.
If you are willing to join our team, you will work for top Automotive brands with other top developers and technologies.
Design and development of embedded software in context of a automotive project
• Design and development of tooling for software and test development
• Integration of software components
• Preparation and performance of unit tests or for other test frameworks
• Bug-fixing of own and as well as existing codes
• Coding according to customer (Tier 1 supplier) software processes as well as object-oriented and embedded software industry best practices
• Perform code reviews and other activities to ensure high-quality results
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.