This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C++ Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Strong skills in C and C++, including algorithm design, data structures, and design patterns
• Knowledge of networking and TCP/IP stack
• Packet-level VoIP protocol knowledge
• A proven ability to initiate and drive forward software development in an Agile development environment
• A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Critical thinking and the ability to structure elegant solutions to difficult problems
• A passion for creating, reusing and maintaining well-structured and architected solutions
• The ability to deliver high-performance, customer-focused features
• Experience in debugging and testing new software constructs as well as an ability to predict and prevent negative side-effects when modifying existing or legacy code.
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and/or GNU toolchain is a plus
• Experience with RESTful API creation and consumption
• Working knowledge of multiple data formats, including XML and JSON
• Network architectures and what impacts their performance
• Experience with layer 7 protocols and their inner workings
• Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies (eg. containers, VMs, Kubernetes, Openstack etc)
• Experience with high performance network processing frameworks (eg. DPDK, XDP, VPP etc)
• Experience with modern network interface adapters (Intel, Mellanox, Napatech, Netronome etc)
Work with a team to develop high performance software supporting modern network application performance management technologies in a fast paced and agile environment where you'll be making meaningful contributions day one.
Work with your team to become best in class in quality, innovation, and time to market while creating the next generation of Viavi's Network Performance Management and Diagnostics (NPMD) platform
• Responsible for ensuring product features are functionally correct, fully validated, and demonstrably meet specifications
• Apply sound engineering principles for highly maintainable and testable software
• Develop with an eye towards high performance and data throughput
• Solve complex problems and implement designs using C/C++
• Actively contribute ideas for product improvements and solutions
• Show a passion for continued learning. Stay abreast of new technology and trends
• Work closely with Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) to facilitate functional software validation
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.