Call Center - Limba spaniola (lucru de acasa)
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Diploma de bacalaureat;
- Cunoasterea limbii spaniola la nivel avansat (B2-C1);
- Atentie la detalii.
- Interactiunea cu clientii de pe o platforma online;
- Oferirea de suport telefonic, chat & mail pentru o companie din industria comertului.
- Se lucreaza doar de acasa, iar echipamentul necesar (laptop, casti, mouse) este pus la dispozitie de catre angajator;
- Programul este full-time, in ture, luni - duminica (5 zile din 7);
- Pachet salarial + bonuri de masa;
- Asigurare medicala privata;
- Training platit;
- Decontarea abonamentului de internet;
- Diverse reduceri.