Java developer for Software Tools for he[a]t PMT
Be part of a highly motivated team of the new he[a]t PMT organization which creates tools to be used in the entire Automotive Group of Continental. You are invited to be part of a new development team for a SW Test Framework (Test-tool abstraction framework) which can launch and collect results from different software test execution tools. In that context we will establish a he[a]t and BU network of experts and foster information exchange between domain experts; You have the chance to work in a team which can be proud of the work which is done. It will be a challenging task to achieve high performance (execution speed) with a plugin based system with multiple requirements.
* Good knowledge of Java;
* Good XML knowledge;
* Knowledge of SW development and testing process (from any BU/BA);
* Good communication skills;
* Good English knowledge;
* Out of the box thinking. It s a plus
* C and C++ knowledge;
* Python knowledge;
* SW Testing knowledge or experience;
* Experience in cross platform applications (Windows and Linux);
* Experience in DevOps and continuous integration. Qualifications:
* University Degree;
* 2 Years experienced in Java and XML development;
* Experience in working in a global team / global environment.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance ;
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of i44 billion and currently employs more than 238,000 people in 61 countries.